Sunday, April 25, 2010

running out of time

referring to my previous post's title, im actually supposed to write about this and not what happened last night..haha.. anyways.. i realise that my emotions can change really fast..

i realise that im running out of time.. but u dont seem to bother...i dont want to say it out coz i'll just look stupid in the end... this is the constant result that i get in this situation.. when will this ever end???.. im so tired and frustrated... how come it seems so easy for others??

i read my fren's blog and i get encouraged.. she doesnt seem to let her problems weigh her down while i carry my burden on my shoulders 24hours a day till the weight of it casts a frown on my face.. i've to be more positive... i've tried to... guess there's no choice but to continue to be positive?

No comments: