Sunday, September 19, 2010

surprise..

God surprises me.. i went for an interview that i didnt think i'd get called for coz i felt as though there was no hope but suddenly on tuesday morning, there came this call asking me to go for the interview that very afternoon! imagine how i panicked! i wasnt even sure of how to get there! my kind mom teman-ed me there coz nerves+stressed+driving is definately not a good equation. searching for what to wear, my documents, what to say, what to expect... wow.. it was just crazy for that few hours.. the interview was okay.. okay+bad = ??.... idk.. its all in God's hands.. if He wants it for me, if its His will then i know He'll let me get the job. so i need not think so much and worry.. which leads to trusting and putting our faith in Him.. =)

i chatted with Sheryl recently and she shared testimonies with me.. i realised that God surprises us in situations.. when we meet a dead end, feeling hopeless and having no way to turn to, there is always God and the Holy Spirit with us..

should i dare myself to ask God to surprise me? surprise me with unexpected situations.. but being the coward and penakut that i am, i dont think i have that courage to utter that sentence to God.. well.. God knows me best.. my future is in his hands.. Surprise me? =)

1 comment:

sherylc said...

yea man! Ask God to surprise you and be prepared to see unexpected things to happen! Our God is so so so big, the things He can do is beyond what we can actually think of, ya know! Don't be afraid to step out of your comfort zone and let God break you down, because it is when you're broken down that God can actually then mould you and shape you to who He wants you to be!