Monday, September 20, 2010

grrrr...

i cannot tahan doing nothing at home liao... ggrrrrrr... seriously.. its killing me!! i've been waiting for the call from my previous interview.. is it really not gonna come? been going out with my friends and my tabung is getting shallower by the week coz its just output and no input.. sobs!! its really frustrating... so much for putting my faith in God.. man.. i waver very fast right?? sorry God.. im really impatient... :"(

my sis is going to Johor soon.. my bro was the first to leave the house and embark on his independent journey after his spm.. then it was me who went for internship but im already back.. now its my sis's turn... sighhh... who is gonna jaga me when im sick?? who to kacau and irritate when im hyper? who to talk to at home? sighhh... sadnessssss....

.................

No comments: