Saturday, October 2, 2010

my birthday..

im still not asleep.. its 6.35am now... not because im so excited its my birthday.. its because of all the milk tea that i drank last night/this morning with my friends.. i dont blame them.. really! instead, i really had fun with them.. =) all started with aaron saying he was bored ( i dont blame him at all) so i called christine and she suggested going genting.. lol..tak jadi so in the end with beng huat too, we went to PJ, fetched melissa and went to wong kok.. i was in a good mood and was talkative and hyper.. since we could get this gigantic milk tea drink for free if we ordered rm30 and above, we played a game where losers have to drink half their glass.. the caffeine in the tea is whats making me typing my blog now.. trying to count from 1-100, trying to make myself relaxed enough to sleep only resulted till 1-30+.. tried so sing myself to sleep also tak jadi.. prayed for a long time and talked to God.. it was refreshing.. =) but i still cant sleep... seriously...

oh... the sky is getting brighter!! wow.. this is the first time im awake by myself till dawn... a birthday to remember indeed..

back to my story.. i actually felt kinda sick on the way back home.. i lost quite alot of times in the game, resulting in me drinking lots.. melissa and christine felt sick too!! when i reached home, the urge to vomit was really great.. honestly, vomiting would make me feel better! (i still feel uncomfortable now)...i felt a little shaky and dizzy too. i think its the effect of the caffeine.. after going to toilet and vomiting, i felt much better... melissa vomited too.. i felt kinda bad.. we got that drink for free coz its my bday.. so its partly...my fault?? T_T

wow.. its really bright now.. somehow, i feel kinda lonely this year.. maybe coz my brother and sister are not with me.. idk.. i feel grateful for my friends surprise last week and the fellowship last night.. but... i somehow feel abit lonely.. i dont really celebrate with my family.. just cutting the cake and no party whatsoever. but just the feeling that they are not here with me.. its somehow.. different.. and it left me thinking.. is this how the people who are the only child in their families feel?? wow.. its not a nice feeling.. haha..

supposed to go to market with mom at 8am.. its almost 7 now.. i was worried i couldnt wake up but now im not even asleep yet? LOL... anyways, i hope the YA Anniversary turns out good later.. =) we can plan but God is always in control.. :)

i can smell toast now from somewhere... after vomiting, i was feeling hungry.. stomach growling~ so whats for breakfast for the bday girl this morning? :D

1 comment:

dueji said...

You are not alone su~~
Coz im in ur heart =)