Tuesday, September 2, 2008

first n last time in hospital n on wheelchair

20th of july 2008, sunday nite, was the day tat i fell sick... will never forget the day.. the reason im writting bout this is coz im sick again. (though not so serious) juz reminds me of tat time when i fell really sick..

on sunday nite n the following day, a monday, i was going to hav my social psychology test... was really nervous coz i had so much to remember n i dun think i could finish studying.. mom went outstation so it was only my sis n i at home.. we ordered mcd for dinner. i ordered spicy ayam goreng mcd.. while waiting for it 2 arrive, i suddenly felt sick.. felt like vomiting.. i told my sis i was feeling unwell but she tot i was joking coz test was on monday.. dun blame her coz i joked tat i was feeling sick n din wanna go skool.. when the food came, really had no appetite to eat but i din wanna waste the food. rm3 delivery charge okay!.. so i forced myself to eat n felt worse after that.. all of a sudden, felt like vomiting.. rushed to the toilet n vomited out the spicy ayam goreng mcd.. it came out through my nostrils n mouth.. my nostrils was really burning from the chili.. felt really terrible.. 10 minutes later, vomited again.. 15 minutes later, vomited again.. my sister helped to clear the mess i made in the toilet.. then the next 30 mins, started to feel better so i drank water coz starting to feel dehydrated.. around 5 mins later, i vomited it out.. again.. could not even drink water...

went to bed n wanted to get some sleep.. it was already 11+ at nite.. was feeling exhausted already... sis gav me this black colour carbon pill that was supposed to absorb any poison in my stomach.. tot it would help so i was gonna sleep when i felt a lump rising in my throat.. before i could react, i vomited onto my hand n onto the bedroom floor.. everything black in colour.. a really awful sight.. 20 mins later, again i vomited on the bedroom floor.. poor sis had 2 clean up again.. felt really bad she had to do this n she din even complain for cleaning up my mess!. wat a wonderful sis.. tat nite, vomiting was like a routine already.. i could take it no longer so my sis decided to take me to the hospital.. it was like already pass 12am.. went to the bathroom to wash up.. used all my strength to get to the bathroom.. my sis called ps. andrew to teman us to hospital..

my sis was getting ready the necessary stuff n was about to leave. was walking to the chair to sit when suddenly, my body felt numb.. felt like was gonna faint n i called out to my sis.. thank God she caught me in time.. i sat down n felt my head was spinning.. i dunno how i was gonna make my way to the car which is 8 floors down.. again i vomited.. this time, only water... my body felt numb n weak..

reached the hospital, sat on the wheelchair n my sis pushed me to the emergency area.. i was shocked to see so many ppl there at 1.30am!! there was hardly any place for my sis n ps andrew to sit! we waited for 2 hours! n the doctor said it was food poisoning.. tried to trace any dirty things tat i ate but up to today, i cant think of any.. ( to christine n sheryl, it was not the sushi! really! at least i dun think it was.. but its not ur fault!) thank God i didnt need drips.. went back home at 5+ n tumbled onto bed to sleep after n exhausting day.. had high fever tat nite.. woke up in the middle of the nite n vomited AGAIN.. was tired of vomiting. seriously.. AKF cooked porridge for me the next day.. did nothing but slept the whole day.. i was afraid to eat at first.. had phobia of eating.. finally i ate n slept summor.. it took like a week for me to get back to normal.. n the good thing bout this suffering was tat i lost weight!.. a few kg! lol.. although i think i hav gained the weight tat i hav lost now! sob

so i wanna take this opportunity to thank all the ppl who helped me when i was ill. 1) GOD who healed me.. 2) my Sis who really took care of me n cleared the mess i made.. so sorry!! n me luv u!!*blush* :) 3) my mom who took care of me after she came back 4) ps andrew n AKF 5) all my frens who sms-ed n called me to wish me well! thanks everyone!! ^_^
i know some ppl tot tat its juz a small matter but u dun know how much i suffered. still am a little scared bout eating spicy ayam goreng mcd! phobia? hope not!

1 comment:

Grace KJL said...

ahhh!!!! you found me!!! ^^ no need to paiseh wan!!!! when i first started my blog was worst then yours.... after some time it'll be...

wah!!!
u really were sick!
hope you're much better now!!!!!
next time let me know what happened...
oh yea, u asked for my link right?
here it is... hehehe

www.gkanotherchapter.blogspot.com

well all the best!!!!
may GOD bless you and your family!!!!

with love,
G.K <3 Shim Changmin
hahahahahaha