Tuesday, September 2, 2008

mama's graduation

yes..tats rite.. my mama's graduation.. she studied again n she graduated on the 24th of august. it was a hectic weekend.. really hectic coz the next day, we, our group for the assignment had 2 submit our social pyschology assignment n on tuesday, we had to do a role play. (a mini drama).. so the whole sunday, i attended my mom's convo n had no time to do the assignment. had a misunderstanding with my group coz of tat, but we r ok now..(i guess.. for me, i think we're ok). i dont like it when i hav misunderstanding with my frens. it juz ruins my entire day.. but in the end, i felt bad n said sorry.. sorry is really the hardest word for me.. sigh..well.. its over now..

back to the convo story, I wore casual clothing coz the last time during my sis's convo, most of them were dressed casually.. this time however, ppl were wearing batik n all.. O_o ... watever la.. must muka tebal a bit when in awkward situations... so here r some pics when i was feeling so bored watching hundreds of ppl doing the same thing over n over.. my sis n i started cam whoring.. then, i started taking pics of the flowers for my mom.. lol.. i think the ppl around me were staring but, wat the heck, i was really bored ok! i dun hav all the pics here coz some r in the other camera. these r the pics from my phone..



bought this really cute bear for mama.. <3 <3


the flowers.. nice colour contrast.


closeup.. really pretty..
(din wanna upload more pics of flowers.. think u'll get bored.. lol)

n yeah... i dun update my blog so frequently coz my phone cable to connect to the comp got prob.. dunno y cant connect. so cacat.. so i hav 2 bluetooth my pics to my sis punya laptop, save in my pendrive, then transfer to the pc.. so tidious.. so better appreciate my effort!! all for the sake of my blog... lol.. XD

No comments: