Tuesday, December 16, 2008

EXAM

yes... my final exam is in juz a few hours n here i m blogging.. y? coz im a little stressed out n need to emo here 4 a while.. lol.. was really busy with christmas stuff.. or rather, i made myself busy.. kept thinking bout our dance n kept wanting to search (copy) for new n cool dance moves.. i couldnt concentrate at all... i studied like crazy the whole day 2day but i think now also i 4got wat i raed in the 1st chapter.. =.=" ....

n the great thing is, i tot moral was on thursday but its actually really on wednesday!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! i tot i will hav time to study on wed for moral but looks like my hope is all gone.. its really my fault actually.. SIGH....

i had lunch with ron, tylow n christine 2day... was a fun lunch but no time to elaborate.. at least tat got my mind off my stress of exams for a while... eventhough its juz 2 subjects tat im sitting for, i still wanna get the best result... yea yea yea.. im really kiasu... but in better terms, competitive.. which is good rite?? oh GOD, please hav mercy on me!

No comments: