Wednesday, December 10, 2008

shopping

christmas is nearing! yay!!.. i love this time of the year.. step into malls n u can already feel the jolly n joyful mood of christmas in full swing!! the deco, cheerful carols being played, wonderful chocs being sold!.. aahhhh.. simply splendid!! :)

n of course, who can miss out the shopping? i juz went shopping 2day with ron nard at the gardens/midvalley.. i bought 3 tops tat im satisfied with n 1 was chosen by ron (he feels really proud of it)...i was so happy after buying them.. went to his house n later met up with vinod at station1.. it was a pleasant evening till..... now.. mood n mind changed.. i kept thinking, hav i overspent? the amount spent may be not much 4 some/most ppl (tats y im not stating it) but its really alot for me! i dun usually spend so much on clothes.. my mom works so hard n she seldom spends money on herself n here i m spending on myself.. i feel so selfish n ungrateful.. so i used most of my money instead of using the money she gav me.. its totally not ron's fault. i wanted 2 buy them anyway..

mom said if i wanna spend, i should work more.. i m already working but im gonna stop soon.. i really dislike working.. when my frens wanna hang out or do some fun stuff, i hav to work.. feel so left out.. there r other things i dislike bout workin at my current place but i think i shouldnt say it out.. it would b really mean since i dunno the real truth.. i guess this is wat ppl call the working life/real world.. im gonna stop workin soon since my final exams r coming n hav lots of stuff to do 4 christmas..

been hanging out with ron a lot lately.. practically almost everyday.. i tell him some stuff n he tells me some stuff too.. its nice to tell someone bout the things tat trouble u or things where others would laugh or make fun of..

wats the point of this post? well.. juz to say im feeling really guilty now.. sigh.. wanted 2 buy christmas presents 4 my family n close frens but i change my mind now.. should spend less starting this minute n b really kiamsiap with myself.. m i being too much? i dunno.................

No comments: