Wednesday, December 17, 2008

weird happenings

orange with choc.... delicious

wats this?? artistic painting? nope.. its my 1st ever tiramisu cake!!
so artistic leh the design.. :)

the following pictures r the weird happenings among the youth of life assembly.. same face, diff body? diff body same face? same face diff style? u hav been warned..

frankenstein's long lost bro... (me)

yo yo yo... wassup (me)

result of sunbathing for too long.... (christine)

a sporting transvestite posing 4 pic.. (me)

idolizing john trovolta.. saturday nite fever (christine)

dunno y this pic looks so sad..
sad looking bear

ppl with weird sense of fashion...
n hairstyle (person on d left).... n face.

pregnant underaged girl n intelectual tiger with specs..

red haired guy with polka dot hat n tie giving briefing bout the play

samurai/gypsy/old aunty inn keeper

terrorist, 'angel', malay aunty, 18 months pregnant girl

posing with the crazy clowns

me n melissa

me with madeline n jamie... lov them

No comments: