Saturday, December 10, 2011

Panadol

today, i hit rock bottom.. was looking forward to a great day.. its friday anyway! but.. all thanks to my mouth and inability to control my feelings, i made the situation worse.. thank God for His strength for pulling me thru though..

from now on, i think all i'll do is swallow it down.. although i think it isnt my fault, although i think im right.. coz there's no point arguing with a bull when ur wearing red.. u'll end up being bashed up eventhough u were just innocently wearing a red tee.. therefore, what i learned from today is that i'll have to push down that bitter thing / feeling down my throat, and pray that it'll be the antidote to make me feel better.. like swallowing a panadol.. i'll just swallow this week down and come afresh next week.. oh God please help me.. i wanna cry just thinking of it.. i feel like i dont wanna work anymore.. am i that weak? how come others can endure it? i shouldt give up right?

so i'll just swallow u down..and i will rise again, on eagle's wings..

1 comment:

M said...

jean jean... jia you!!! u're one tough cookie! :) u'll hav our support n God will give u strength and a bigger heart! let's grow together towards having a bigger bigger heart! big big <3