Thursday, December 15, 2011

thanks for the smile.. =)

i told myself that i'll start to post happier posts here.. but today wasnt so good.. one by one, things started to come in.. and everything's urgent! it came to a point where i couldnt think anymore.. i thought i could take it., i really thought i could. but i suddenly felt tears building up.. oh no! i cant let even 1 tear drop infront of my colleagues! and so i walked quickly to the toilet, but my good friend saw me and came to look for me after afew mins.. thanks for giving me some space.. =)

i kept telling myself, stop being a cry baby! grow up! i kept scolding myself as tears dripped onto the toilet floor..afew a few mins, i felt better and went back to office..told myself i just have to do what i can today and whichever is the most important.. so i went to the club floor and talked to the Club floor manager.. heard from him that he the HM asked him to shift since there was vacancy.. n we were talking casually while he was trying to help me with my problem.. i slowly felt at ease.. it was comfortable talking to him. i dont feel like i need to impress..eventhough he's a manager.. didnt feel uncomfortable like i do with some guys who are trying too much to get girls' attention.. i went back to the office with lighter footsteps.. =)

while driving home, my manager sent a msg to encourage me and advise me on what to do.. i smiled.. coz at least there's someone who's willing to help.. as i almost reached home, this someone who i thought forgot about me msged me.. and i smiled even wider.. =)

and suddenly, this thought came to me.. my heavenly Father must have been watching me.. and He saw what i was going thru.. even when i thought i was a cry baby who cant handle anything, He tried to make me smile.. a smile really can do wonders when ur down.. thank You God.. You are really so sweet and caring to me.. i appreciate You very much and i commit tomorrow to You Lord.. please hold my hand and lead the way for me.. =)

No comments: