Sunday, April 15, 2012

What do i do?

if she can do it, why cant i? should i escape before it goes deeper? this has been bugging me. i totally did not expect this to come. what do i do Lord? is this a test from You? to see how much i love You? my heart is so troubled Lord.. so troubled.

came back home late yesterday at around 2am+.. so long since i lepak till late but good thing mommy was busy with her husband so she didnt really question me. was on the welcome team today replacing joanne ho. i must say im disappointed with myself coz i think i could have done better. if only i wasnt that sleepy. i found it tough serving in a place u arent familiar with and i wasnt sure what was their system too. well, there's always a first time for everything right? felt kinda useless standing there doing nothing.. >.<

after service, i told victor that he can put me up for welcome team if he has any kekosongan or require last min replacements.. then he said 'only for kekosongan? u dont want to be a regular?'.. so i said okay.. put me on regularly.. so there you go.. im on the welcome team now. =) some were kinda surprised as i spoke to them that i've only attended this church for 1 month plus. i like to serve and i miss being a part of the worship team. i dont know what God has in store for me in this new place.

today, ps mark preached about building a culture. culture is something that comes naturally out of being accustomed with something. lets build a kingdom culture.. how? by being consistent and unshakeable. being consistent is by doing it everyday, day and night. how do we do it everyday, day and night? by having an unshakeable cause. lets be the process. not the project. process is on going whereas a project has a beginning and an end. God, i pray for Your strength to be upon me to be a lighthouse in my place of work.. before i quit, i wanna witness to my colleagues. i feel that time is running out. help me God.

No comments: