Monday, January 12, 2009

college again

yesss... its tat time again...back to college... it started today... we were supposed to go collect our exam results which we estimated would come out at 10am.. therefore, i decided to go late to college.. last time, i would drive to the ktm station at 8.10 to take the 8.25 train... this time, i would take the 8.45 train.. so, i unintentionally woke up late... 7.45...(usually wake up at 7.05).. it didnt bother me.. took a long bath, washed my hair n all... after eating, i drove as fast as i could n the time was 8.44 when i was approaching the station... nearing the parking lot, i thought, ' its time to search for the money to pay parking... rm2..'.. as the carpark attendant was patiently waiting for me, i was casually rummaging thru my bag for me purse... then, OH NO!.... I LEFT MY PURSE AT HOME IN MY HANDBAG!!!..... my frens were already at college waiting for me.. i had no money in the car.. thus, with an embarrassed face, i reversed out of the parking lot, away from the staring carpark attendant n drove home lol-ing alone in the car!!!
note to the ppl who saw me lol-ing this morn in my car alone : IM NOT CRAZY

i reached college n walked to the library, our usual spot.. my frens were laughing when they saw me.. 'oh well', i thought...at least this incident cheered me up from a day that i was dreading.... it was already 10am+ but our exam results were still not out... since my frens have been waiting since 8.45 n were really bored, had nothing to do, n were not hungry, we decided to eat brunch.. it was nice talking to them again.. wen jing n i kept talking bout k-pop stuff (to the agony of the others).. stories on how they celebrated christmas n new year were exchanged too.. then, we went to take our exam results.. i really expected bad results since i felt the lecturer didnt like me and i didnt concentrate much but amazingly, my CGPA was the best compared to my 1st & 2nd semester!! wooohooooooooo!! thank u GOD!!! <3 <3

next, i headed to cold storage to buy peaches for my peach crunch that i wanted to make... its in the oven now... the appetizing smell is swirling thru the entire house! i hope it taste's as good as it smells!!!! XD

No comments: