Thursday, January 15, 2009

'saman'

my ktm gang went back home from college first so i joined the others to get some lunch... 1 hour later, i was walking to my car at the kepong central carpark.. as i was driving out, i noticed a note stuck to my car wiper.. i panicked for a while, coz the previous time, when we juz shifted to the apartment, my mom parked at the wrong parking spot n someone wrote a nasty note n left it at her car wiper.. i thought that this note that i saw was from someone from the apartment, but i really didnt remember seing it this morning when i was driving.. maybe its from the ktm ppl then? what hav i done wrong this time?

i stopped the car to take a look at the note.
mana tau, it was just a note from my friends who went back earlier.. =.="
i was taken aback for a while... so after reading the note, i once again was lol-ing alone in the car..

note to ppl who saw me lol-ing for the 2nd time alone in the car : MAYBE I M CRAZY... U HAVE BEEN WARNED.........

(content of the 'saman'.... edited version)
title : Saman

Susan, we go back 1st.
Jing not song that your car got so many bear.
Be careful.

From : Kong & Jing

1 comment:

n-w-n said...

What a coincidence, just the other I also kena saman.

For real,
RM80 fly out the window T.T