Saturday, October 18, 2008

another surprise!!

eventhough my bday was around 2 weeks ago, my frens, the dong bang gang, decided to throw me another bday surprise yesterday!! (17 oct.) can u believe it?! they said tat wat they did for me on my bday was not enough n decided 2 do another one!!.. thanks u all!! im totally speechless here!

i 4got wat day it was, but zhe rei called n asked if we could hang out in jane's house on friday... each of us were supposed to cook something so that we could hav homemade dinner together.. i casually asked if there was some special occasion coz we usually do this for a special occasion n she said no.. its juz a hang out session.. oh well.. im going back to coll next week so i really wanna hang out with them.. then there was a headache of wat to cook.. i tot since they were cooking, y not i bake cheesecake? so i msg-ed jin li n told her... she said she doesn't want me to bake cheesecake coz her mom has been baking cakes n they hav never tasted my cooking b4.. (wow... pressure to impress here!) XD.. she asked me to make macaroni cheese.. i was taken aback.. so i decided to look up recipes on how to make carbonara sauce..

made cream cheese mushroom sausage carbonaro pasta(farfalle) 4 my mom n sis 4 dinner as n experiment on the nite b4.. gav some 2 chris n aunt jenny.. it tasted nice, so i would try to pull it off again on friday.. took me 2 hours++ to cook the whole thing.. phew......

on friday while cooking, zhe rei msg-ed n said the cookies she n jin li were making tak jadi n bought ice-cream instead.. i arrived late at jane's house.. they were in the kitchen while jane was preparing speghetti.. wow.. looks like we had lots of food.. lee yee brought fried chicken.. jane's dad made this delicious ice-blended mango drink.. it was an appetizing n filling dinner.. after dinner, lee yee asked me to take some pics with her n jane coz they planned to do something interesting with our photos.. we went to the balcony 2 camwhore while jin li n zhe rei washed plates..

while camwhoring a few mins, suddenly, the lights went off.. i tot jane's dad accidentaly swicthed it off.. then jin li came out with zhe rei holding a cake.. they were all smiling.. i was puzzled.. whose bday was it? the next bday was zhe rei but hers was not in october.. so is the cake juz a dessert?.. they were walking towards me with the cake n jane had the vid cam on me.. so the cake's 4 me!??... yes! it was 4 me!! i was so touched! tats y jin li didnt want me to make cheesecake coz they were baking a cake 4 me n the story bout their cookies tak jadi was a lie! i was really shocked tat this was really 4 me!.. we ate the delicious choc walnut cake with ice cream....mmmmm... it was simply luscious n scrumptious!! (i hav to watch my diet after this!!)

proceeded to jane's room to go dong bang crazy.. we all plopped onto the bed n jane wanted to show a vid.. it began with pics of us together.. i tot aawww... so nice of jane to make a vid of us.. as it played further on, it dawned to me tat the vid was for me!! for me!! as a gift!! i was so moved!! it was clips of each of them talking bout their feelings bout our friendship n wishing me happy belated bday! i was moved to tears!! (i guess tat was their mission. 4 me to cry!!) it was so out of the blue.. after tat, we sang some songs.. they sang while i, tried..tried to sing as it was in japanese n korean! zhe rei was the best.. she could sing all the songs!.. few mins later, zhe rei, jin li n lee yee went back home.. i lingered a while longer with jane..

went back home n told my mom n sis bout everything.. i let my mom watch the vid they made n showed the ring tat lee yee bought 4 all of us.. read the letter tat jin li wrote too.. thanks!!

note to dong bang gang :

i really did not expect u guys to do this for me! believe me, i m really touched n happy with wat u all did.. was going thru a personal tough time n this really lifted my spirits!! im the type of person who keeps things to herself n i also dont tell ppl how much i care or love them in words, as in telling them face to face or telling it outloud myself.. (jae n edward r exceptions coz they are ppl we fantasize about so u cant compare this with them!! u know im crazyly over expressive bout them!!) so if i express it out, i really mean it.. im sorry if i didn't thank u all enough.. i really dont know wat n how to say.. i appreciate our friendship.. hope it lasts for as long as we live!! without true frens, its a boring world to live in.. saranghae! <3 n thanks again!! God bless ya all!! XD

No comments: