Monday, October 20, 2008

back to coll

after 3 weeks of lepaking at home n with frens, the time has come to continue my slavery.. yes.... doing the unthinkable of waking up when u hear an annoying sound, driving to the miserable station to continue my suffering, waiting restlessly n impatiently for the sight of a blue train which is always.. always.. always.. did i mention always?...always..delayed... squeezing my way thru the tiny door which everyone barges their way thru, touching, hugging ppl tat i dont want to.. gasping for air when i finally reach putra station.. straightening out the creases on my shirt tat was once ironed by the pitiful owner.. using bus no. 11 to jay-walk to the dying mall with so few souls wondering around u can count with 1 hand... passing by shops tat hav not opened(dont even know y they bother to set up their shop here) up to the 3rd floor.. the miserably cold place tat chills u to the bone where i will spend a few hours of my life 4 tat day...

yeeessssss.......... college..

tat has been my journey 4 the last few months...i was not all tat excited n keen bout going back to coll.. could not sleep the nite b4 coz was so used to sleeping so late.. but surprisingly, i woke up early.. after getting ready, i still had some free time(wats the use of being early 2 coll on the 1st day of my 3rd sem?)..i decided to do devotion, disturb penette(my hamster), n walk aimlessly n absentmindedly around the house(which only takes 14 secs to go from 1 end 2 the other).. after a deep sigh, i decided to go to the station.. n i was still early.. 14 mins earlier than usual.. waited for the 8.05 train (i usually take the 8.25 train n prefer to be fashionably late) which came late.. as usual.. could not get in coz there were so many ppl (im not the kind who barges n pushes their way thru like there's no 2moro juz 2 get into the train).. so, i juz stepped back n decided to wait 4 the next train while i stared at the sardine paste in the blue train, passing by me.. the next train was not too packed.. i could still breath normally n actually move a few paces backwards n forwards.. thank God for this amazing once in a blue moon experience!..

when i reached coll, most of the seniors n my frens were there.. my frens were in the library.. then one of my fren asked me a really funny question bout my hair... 'eh susan,(wrong spelling but tats how they call me) u.....' hahaha.. i dun think i wanna write it down n embarrass her la.. moving on... this sem, we were having our LAN subjects..grumblebrumblegrumble... i found out tat our classes was only from mon-wed!! hiphiphooray!!hiphiphooray!!.. so this means i will b very free? should i find a job? i think i should.. wat job? n transport?.. aiya.. think bout tat later.. back to coll..

our 1st subject was moral. but we found out tat the lecturer's husband passed away.. poor thing.. so we were dismissed early.. we had to wait a while to collect our results from the 2nd sem exams.. went 4th floor for a drink.. when finally took results, i was utterly surprised! i tot i did much worse! God must hav really helped me this time!.. thanks!... n so, after collecting the results, i parted with my frens n went home with the ktm gang.. reached back home, read comic until felt sleepy coz did not sleep much the previous nite.. woke up later n went 4 lunch at station1.. had a free chicken chop set using the coupon 4 my bday.. XD .. lazy 2 talk bout the rest of my day but 2moro (tues) i hav no class coz same lecturer as the one teaching us moral for pengajian am.. woohooooo!! but back 2 coll on wed... *pout*.. so here i m blogging.. will continue to do more nonsense later coz no need wake up early... lalalalalalalalala.. ^_^

No comments: