Friday, October 10, 2008

my bday!

well.. my bday is not 2day.. it was actually on the 2nd of oct.. after so long only im gonna write bout it.. lol.. the nite b4 2nd oct., i was coming back from cameron highlands n was quite moody coz of the pain from the pressure in my ear... then jane called me n ask if i was free to go out for lunch with the gang in 1utama.. i suspected something.. she ajak me to go out on my birthday but did not even mention my birthday. doesn't tat sound suspicious 2 u? we were laughing when we were talking coz we both knew why she asked me to go out.. lol.. thanks anyway jane.. its the thought tat matters the most..

morning of 2nd oct.. my bday.. but truthfully, its the first time ever tat i felt it was juz like any other day.. no excitement at all.. mayb still tired from the trip..felt better when i met up with the gang, jane, jin li, lee yee n zhe rei.. jin li gav me a jae joong poster as my gift.. thanks!!.. XD.. the plan was to go karaoke but it was fully booked coz of the public hols again.. sigh.. so we went to watch mama mia instead.. sat quite near the front.. it was a fun n lame show.. the ppl talking talking, then suddenly start singing.. lol.. n the dancers juz appear out of no where to join the main characters to dance.. the other funny thing is tat james bond, pierce brosnan can actually sing!! he totally lost his cool guy facade in this show esp when they showed the pic of him when he was younger n during the end of the show where he wore tat outrageous elvis presley outfit! kudos to the producers for not changing the style of abba songs.. if they were to modernise it with some techno upbeat tempo, it would not hav been nice n also memorable for the older generation to watch.. like they say, old is gold.. n i think there were ppl singing along in the cinema too...

we then proceeded to lunch. zhe rei suggested we go to ms. read.. we ordered 3 desserts n shared amongst ourselves (i think u can guess y we did tat! XD) .after 'lunch', zhe rei had 2 leave early n wanted to buy some food for her sis so we split up. i was kinda suspicious coz we used the 'need to go back early' excuse for lee yee's surprise bday but i believed the 'need to buy food for sis' part. after browsing thru some shops, zhe rei n jane came back with zhe rei was equiped with vid cam in her hands, while jane wore a big grin on her face. wat was going on? it took a few seconds to click in my slow brain when jane reached into her bag n pulled out a present. the 'need to buy food for sis' was a trick after all to go buy my present!! lol.. i tot i would not fall for anything tat they planned! my present was the second book of the twilight saga i was reading, 'new moon'!! i gasped in surprise when i saw the present! thanks u all!!

after coming back home, i felt kinda down coz my family was supposed to eat at a korean restaurant as my bday dinner but my mom was sick... felt really disappointed.. didnt want my mom 2 know i was sad so i went on9 n u-tubed n also read midnite sun, thanks 2 mei mei.. asked christine on9 if she wanted to go out with ron. chris said ron was in penang.. weird. how did she know ron was in penang? so i suggested calling melissa n sheryl instead but chris said tat its too far for them to come to kepong n they needed to study.. wat a birthday this was turning into.. the thrill of the afternoon out with my frens had certainly worned out n vanished.. suddenly chris called my house phone n asked if i wanted to go to her house to watch antm cycle11. at first, i felt lazy to go.. i changed my mind though. better than staying at home rite? but it took me awhile to go to her house coz i was reading midnite sun (how could i leave edward?! XD).. when i reached her house, her door was usually opened but it was closed.. then i went into her room n she wanted to switch on the air-con n closed the door.. getting weirder.. our house was cool enough tat we dont need the fan n she wants the air-con? if she wants to, go ahead, i tot.. we started watching for a while..

few mins later, AKF called me from the hall n said she wanted to show me something.. so i asked wat is it? but she was juz looking at the tv screen.. then ben came walking from the front door n he shouted something like 'hoi'.. i tot, oh, ben is back home.. then he started singing happy bday together with the others behind him.. the YA youth! i screamed n jumped where i stood from the shock coz it was a bday surprise!! i felt so touched! totall didnt expect it! chris, sheryl n melissa lied to me tat they were not coming! i tot this was a normal thing when i came to chris's house to watch 'antm' but i got tricked by my frens, twice now! really appreciated the effort for them to gather 2gether to come n surprise me.. my sister was also behind this.. she came a little later.. they were hiding in pastor's room while waiting for me to come to chris's house! tat explains all the weirdness! lol.. melissa presented my present to me.. a dwarf hamster complete with the cage, bottle, food,.. everything! (if u know my history, i was popular for hamsters).. i was so happy! i only got to know later tat sheryl n melissa's car tayar pancit on the way to kepong to our house n to buy the hamster.. i felt bad for them but touched tat they didnt cancel the surprise, n tried to fix the tire with ben's help later on.. thank u! ^_^ ..we ate the cake n chatted 4 a while.. chris suggested playing volleyball but didnt for fear it would annoy the neighbours (it was 11pm++) ..so we decided to yamcha at mcD instead since no mamak nearby.. kevin belanja wat we ordered..

so overall, i had a great bday!! thanks to everyone who sent me sms-es wishing happy bday! i had no credit to reply to thank u all.. really sorry.. so i shall say my thanks here! thank u everyone!!

here's a list of my presents..

- expense of my new hairdo (mom)
- jae joong poster (jin li)
- new moon book (jane, zhe rei, lee yee n jin li too!!! XD)
- bday surprise, cake n hamster (sis n YA youth)
- yamcha at mcd...lol (kevin)
- soft toy (AKF n chris)
- body care products (ron)
- lip gloss (wen jing n huiyi)

thank God for his blessings on me n thanks to everyone! for those who forgot my bday or didnt giv presents, u still hav next year! lol... kidding.. kidding.. ^_^

1 comment:

Grace KJL said...

yo!!!!!
i'm so touched!
thank god that u liked it!!!
but i'm a bit sad....
i paid for new moon too!!!!!
hahaha
nvm it's ok, since i have given you
the poster its natural that u think i didn't buy u the book...
hahaha
i bought the poster quite sometime ahead.... hahaha
then the rest all did thought about
getting u new moon since you liked it...
and i can't not share and buy the present...
i felt that the poster is like nothing....
hahaha....
well anyway,
glad you liked it...
and i'm always here to listen to you...
your not alone...
remember....
saranghae!!! <3