Monday, October 27, 2008

mph warehouse sale!!

was tired from the singapore trip.. awaken to the sound of my phone vibrating.. it was a msg from christine saying wanna come my house pass me some $$.. so of course i woke up!! $_$ lol.. jk jk.. the $$ was to buy books from the mph warehouse sale tat my sis, melissa n i were going later.. thus, i woke up n failed my mission to sleep till 12pm since i woke up at 10am++..

reached melissa's house a little late coz my sis woke up late, n off we went to go book hunting.. when we reaching the place,.. O.o ... there were lots n lots of cars parked along the sides of the roads! thank God we could find a parking spot 5 mins walk from the warehouse... the warehouse was really hot n stuffy n crowded with ppl.. made me wonder.. i tot m'sian ppl dun really read? mayb some r there coz they were curious with the crowd.. lol.. walked around a little bit n was gonna start sweating d.. bought 15 books altogether.. 5 were mine, where 2 were dictionaries, n 1 was a sudoku book 4 my mom(she's crazy bout sudoku).. the rest were my sis's books which im also interested in reading.. XD so if u wanna borrow any books, it must b taken great care of.. n i will think bout the fee later on coz of my hard work n sweat(literally) i toiled into buying them! XD

3 out of this pile were chosen by me.. can guess??

n 2 more here r mine.. pretty obvious if u read wat i wrote..

the tower of books!!

satisfied with wat we bought, but to think of the amount of money spent in juz 3 days! *shudder n shiver* looks like i hav to ikat perut n wont b able to go shopping in a long while.. *pout*

No comments: