Tuesday, October 21, 2008

random pics

stain glass on the ceiling.. beautiful..
bird park in singapore

strawberry coffee
aahhh....enlightening.. :D

a star of fingers of frens..
spot the similarities? :)

my bday cake topped with ice cream....*mouth watering*

my 3rd bday cake this year baked with love!
will there b a 4th cake? XD

the auspicious cutting cake ceremony
*blinded by camera's flashing*

cake n me

Penette.. my bday present n the new member of my family!
she's so tiny!

strawberry with icing cream... mmmmm....

look at these red n juicy strawberries tat my sis n i picked from cameron highlands!!

the menu i made 4 my fnb exam...
supposed to b a scroll..

too free while balik kampung.. started taking pics

spotted a rainbow

can see? can see?

awkward pose.. caught unaware

at dao rae...

No comments: