Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Back home! but going off again!

came back home today! ahhhh.. indeed there's no place like home! *big grin*.. u can relax, do whatever u want, walk around in ur towel.. home! but i'll be off to singapore again tomoro morning! this years' cny's theme can be 'travel'! it took us 9 and a half, almost 10 hours to get from KL to Kedah last saturday! told my mom we should leave on sunday but she didnt want to listen and i didnt want to argue with her..and so, we had to go thru that crazy jam! a new experience to encounter but i think it wasnt as bad as sitting in the plane! planes are uncomfortable for me.. maybe coz i always sit experience economy class? lols..oh well.. wait till i save up lots and i'll get myself into business class.. fuyoooo! ahaha..

i was let down yet again.. but i told myself, this is the last time.. and then, i'll move on and never look back..! i'll have to keep reminding myself that it's your lost and my gain.. ur at the losing end.. not me.. so jeannette, this is the last time and u have to get over it okay? *pats head* =)

No comments: