Sunday, January 8, 2012

seek Him

i think i started 2012 on a wrong note.. what is Jeannette becoming into? this thought suddenly came to me as i was walking in pasar malam just now.. i dont think what i did was pleasing in God's sight.. im His ambassador here on earth.. did i do it to get recognition from my friends? to feel accepted? i think so.. i dont think the old me would have done that.. or am i more grown up now and just simply naive and boring last time? what is right and what is wrong? i really dont know.. who do i turn to to ask what to do?

i was thinking of what Christine shared for YA. 'seek first His kingdom and His righteousness and all these things shall be added to you..' am i doing what is right according to Him? as i was in church today, i suddenly felt so far away from God.. what does He want me to do with my life this year? what does He want me to accomplish?

timing.. i think this is a very difficult thing for me.. the right timing.. im so so impatient. but i think my Heavenly Father knows whats best for me, and has reserved every good thing for me. right God? i dont know whats Your plan, but i think i need to hold Your hand and guide me down this path. i havent gotten my life planned out like some ppl. im just taking it one step at a time..

im so jealous.. but some people told me not to be.. but i am.. i'll try not to be. (:

1 comment:

Unknown said...

There are certain things which we are not worthy of, still God allows them to happen because He knows that we will turn our eyes upon Him during our weakest moments. Our father always welcomes us with wide open arms. God's abundant grace is immeasurable.