Tuesday, January 10, 2012

smile more =)

thats what i heard from my mom and someone else.. i guess i dont have a friendly pleasant face unless i smile?

'how come ur happy all the time?'.. i asked.. 'trust me, it's not easy but it's better being happy than sad all the time'.. that answer is very true.. which im trying my best to do..

take it easy and remember to smile.. thats what i should do! i'll make everything thing seem alright and create a more cheerful atmosphere to the ppl around me.. thats what i'll do!

i tried not to bring this up and wanted to make this a happy post but i just wanna get it off my chest.. if u wanna meet someone, if u are eager, u would ask that someone right? so... if ur not interested, i'll slowly try to loose interest as well.. it's u that is at the loosing end coz im jeannette, the awesomest girl ever! =)

No comments: