Thursday, January 19, 2012

is this goodbye?

i knew it was coming.. but suddenly yesterday, my mom told me it was so soon.. i was kinda shocked.. coz i know it will be soon but i didnt expect it to be THAT soon! i told her i wasnt ready! and she said 'didnt u expect already?' yes i expected, but u just suddenly tell me the dateline which is so soon! sighhh..

i love them all.. all the memories.. its just too many to close the chapter now.. i think we wont keep in touch like now.. right? look at the previous 'experiences'.. we arent so close already but i dont want that to happen.. coz i really feel the bond between us all..

in order to move forward, i think we have to take this step.. it's the only way.. it's a heavy step to take.. i dont know what will happen in between the first and second step.. all i can do is commit it to God..

coming back to the update of my candidate, 'X'... finally contacted me.. and i sengaja replied late! wakakakaka.. revenge is sweet! that resulted in X msging a few times.. blueks! i dont feel bad at all! but then suddenly, i saw that X went out with his ex... and that was after msging me! and X didnt reply my msg after that! i guess that was when they met up.. so i was just chucked to the side again.. like always.. therefore, im going into revenge mode again.. 'no reply' mode on! hah! talk to the hand baybeh!

No comments: