Thursday, January 5, 2012

catch me if u can/want

i got strength from posting that previous post.. i have to heal my blisters by leaving it open.. which was what i really did to my real blisters.. haha.. i guess im a person that lets out my feelings by typing/writing it out.. it makes me feel better.. =)

now im back home.. back to my life.. this is my life.. the crazy traffic i have to endure.. the ppl at work.. the crazy clients.. my family.. my friends.. it's reality.. the previous week was a break from my crazy life.. the life that i just couldnt stand and earnestly needed a break.. and it felt good for a moment.. leaving everything behind.. i guess u cant get the best of both worlds? u just have to pick one..

and now, im gaining strength after letting this out, to say to u, catch me if u can/want.. (:

No comments: