Saturday, November 12, 2011

Rainy Day

woke up this morning and realised it was still dark.. looks out the window and was greated by a moody sky.. oh nooo.. its the perfect weather to sleeeeeep!! after tossing and turning on my comfy bed, my muscles forced my body up.. blink blink.. rubs eye.. drags feet.. and im off to brush teeth and shower..

ahahaha.. suddenly feeling artistic with writing.. anyways, i had to go office for a make up 'class' session. was kinda excited coz it was conducted by Lancome. but after knowing we arent getting any samples, my excitement weathered away.. (typical malaysian? :P)

got ready early and was lazing around and killing time by doing chores coz it was raining heavily anyways outside. after i got into the car and drove down the hill, i saw all the red tail lights of cars.. oh noooo.. the road is flooded!! and so i was stuck for a few mins.. precious minutes ticking away, i knew im gonna be late..

when i reached, found out it still hasnt started. when the makeup artist finally came, i expected him to be very very very soft till u feel he's girlier than all the girls combined in that room! but he was okok la.. a tolerable level.. he just selected a person to make up and explained only a little along the way.. he took so long for one person! i gave up waiting to get my chance and allowed my fren to do it for me instead..

i totally forgot today was also the SIA interview day at my hotel.. after i failed the interview i went for and hearing that Chan Vee Nee also failed, i already knocked it off my checklist a few months ago of things to achieve! but after reaching the place where the function rooms were (its the same level as where i parked my car), the atmosphere was kinda tensed! when the lift opened, so many heads turned towards me! i saw morre guys than i expected and the girls were made up nicely.. i thought to myself, i'll never be able to compete with them! with a slight smile, i walked quickly to my car.. =)

after coming home, i was inspired! i washed off the makeup and decided to do it by myself.. and i think i succeeded! coz mom also said it was nice.. tehehehe.. :D

aaron asked me to watch this vid on his graduation.. it was nicely done.. draggy at some points, but still, good job! after watching it, i felt a pang of jealousy.. getting to travel, getting airline benefits, nice uniforms (im a uniform person!)... sighhh.. i know there's a big sacrifice in having a job like this.. its not glamourous as it seems.. (trust me.. i know coz i work in the hospitality line).. and the timing of your job is at odd hours.. but.. this is what being young is about! doing the crazy fun stuff! where u can later on look back and smile.. and tell ur children.. i did this and this and this... anyways, i dont think i can take that job too coz my ears hurt like crazy during landings! how can i bear that pain and serve people and ensure their safety at the same time?

im getting sleepy.. i think i've caught the lepaking bug.. coz i feel like going out now even though im sleepy.. last time, i'd always wanna stay home. but now, i always wanna go out! but each time i go out and think that my mom is alone at home, sighhhh.. i feel real bad.. this is the sacrifice i must make sometimes? i tend to go back early sometimes from my lepaking session coz i know mom will wait up for me.. but if i feel like i still wanna stay out, sorry mom..

No comments: