Tuesday, November 29, 2011

=)

no matter how many times i watch you, i just never get tired.. if its the you i see today, it'll be the you i want in the future... =)

can it really be like this in real life? i think so... is it possible? i think so too.. why not? right? i know its not as simple as it seems, coz i see 90 out of 100 failures, but i think with determination and prayer, with God in the centre, im sure we'll succeed! =)

im not gonna pursue anymore.. im tired of running alone.. down this path where i cant even see you.. december is coming soon.. its the sign of a new year... i ended something before the end of last year and started 2011 afresh though with injuries and wounds, i thank God for pulling me out of that deep dark hole, where i couldnt see the light and thought it was impossible to escape.. but my dear God forgave me and extended His loving and mighty hand to me.. what can i do without Him?

so whats my goal for next year? that i'll give up being the chaser.. u can do whatever u want.. its none of my business anymore, honey.. coz u're in the losing end. not me. and thats how i build my self confidence up? =)

No comments: