Saturday, November 5, 2011

Time Flies~

Wow... another week has gone by just like that! before long, i'll be back from Australia and will be typing bout my trip there! hahaha..

anyways, the past week has not been a great one.. the worst was on friday... but i learned a great lesson form it.. do not let anger, prejudice and disappointment engulf you.. my mind was so full of that rage that i couldnt focus on my job.. and up till today, im still thinking of the work that i didnt finish! i was so so mad with my manager.. i should have just shoved that feelings aside.. i guess i could have done more? but driving back, i was talking to God and that eased me up.. decided to ajak Jane and LY out for snowflake but friday was really jam everywhere.. so we just yum-ed in kepong.. had a great time talking and laughing and eating and talking and laughing more! it really did ease my stress.. thank You God! and thanks girls! =)

went to play badminton at starplus today.. arrived early (i actually was worried i'd be late.. lols) so my iphone came in handy for killing time.. hehe.. :) started playing and it felt good! sweated it out.. we all decided to extend 1 more hour coz we didnt get enough.. lunch was next.. i was seriously so so tired.. amazing that i could drive and that my legs could still carry me!

came back home and watched Running Man.. was tired and was getting a headache already so as i was lying down wanting to sleep, Ron called me saying he wants to bake cupcakes for Rad's bday.. i missed baking! so off i went to his house.. and i just came back 1 hour ago?

anyways, my mind was so pre-occupied today.. im kinda disappointed in you.. (only God knows what im talking about.. ahhaha..) why arent u braver? dont u have guts??! (i wanna unleash my anger here!) is it so difficult to msg? call? im tired of always being let down... its,hmmmmm... i can say 3rd time already like this? im so tired of this already.. just... get out of my head and dont waste my time! get lost forever!

fuyoooo.. so ganas right?? wakakkaa.. anyways, my body is starting to ache from the badminton.. im so not fit already wei! and oh yea.. i made a last min decision to join Ron and gang to celebrate Rad's bday tomoro in PD.. PD! thinking of PD makes me smile.. =) but now hor, im having 2nd thoughts on whether i should go.. coz im kinda exhausted.. Ron will so kill me if i ffk him tomoro! yikes! :P

No comments: