Saturday, November 19, 2011

So many things

Friday was a trying day indeed. all was well till 1 hour before i could go for dinner with my frens. Was so stressed that i felt my face getting hot and even my fren said my face was red! cut the long story short, we went for dinner at Sushi Zanmai, Fahrenheit 88. Just to get a restaurant that fits everyone's needs was so difficult! and there were only 6 of us! anyways, it was good meeting up.. too bad it was such a short time and i know the next meet up would be months away though we parted by saying see u soon..

ron ajak-ed me to his house after my dinner.. i was reluctant coz i wanted to laze at home but somehow, i agreed.. ron was sick and he didnt look too good..he was too bored of staying at home that he needed some company i guess.. it was a good time though.. we talked, listened to 90's songs like Spice Girls, S Club 7, Mariah Carrey and so on.. i was really tired but it was enjoyable and before u know it, it was already 1.40am!

when i woke up this morning and wanted to check the time on my phone, i jumped up instead coz i read a msg from my fren.. her father passed away.. i was so disturbed.. called my colleagues but looks like none of them could go for the funeral.. i wanted to but didnt know where's her house.. in the end, mom and i went to 1u as we planned before.. bought the things that i wanted to and more! i think im kinda stingy when it comes to spending money.. so this time, i let loose a little. coz of something TP said.. it kept running thru my mind... since Ron said i really looked like Tina from S Club 7, (i think i do look like her the more i look at the pics now.. the power of brainwashing!) TP commented that i have the body and the looks.. i just dont dress up enough.. if i were to do that, then i'd be the bomb! and that kept repeating in my head.. am i really that stingy to spend on looks? am i really pretty? so i came to a conclusion that we only live once... we're only 21 once.. 9.46pm cant be lived again since its already 9.47pm now.. we cant turn back time.. so lets do our best and live our lives to the fullest!

No comments: